Web 2.0 Marketing Tip #23: Get Closer to Fans with Your Facebook Fan Page
By Ralf Skirr.
If you want to establish customer loyalty, then it is essential that you keep close and continuously interact with your customers. You must engage them and let them air their thoughts. Only through this way can your business flourish and only through this can you acquire a lot of new customers every time.
Giving a Behind-the-Scenes Tour
You can gain a lot of benefits from freely interacting with your customer base. Some of them are:
- You can collect important information, which you can use to adjust your marketing plans or products as well as create new products or services.
- You can easily give them an update about your internet business.
Now, the question is: How do you engage your customers?
There are various methods you can employ. However, one good strategy is to use your Facebook fan page to offer a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on with your business on a daily basis. Basically, what you do here is:
- Post status updates to announce the various stages of your product launch, announce new product ideas, or present changes you are planning for your website.
- Provide photos, screenshots, or videos, if possible.
- Allow your customers to share their thoughts, comment, or share their own stories.
If I do this, what benefits will I exactly get?
If you are asking this, then here are the answers:
- It will increase customer engagement by exposing them to your thought process and daily business happenings
- It will show them how much thought and work goes into the products you create. Eventually, they will grow to appreciate your brand and efforts in connecting with them.