How To Outlive Everyone [Including Your Competitors]
By Ralf Skirr.
Looking at your biz 26 years from now – which of the boats above will be yours?
26 years ago I started my entrepreneurial journey.
- My first ‚self-employment‘ generated a 3 figure revenue over its lifetime.
[After deducting expenses … a pathetic loss.]
- Working with a fraudulent network marketing company left me $ 40,000 in debt. I didn’t have enough cash left to buy a bread roll for breakfast.
- I started a business partnership that burned money faster than we earned it.
[My wrong lead.]
- I’ve created more than 100 almost finished digital products that never saw the light of a web site.
- My first business web site didn’t make a single client in 2 years.
Today I’m living ‘my dream.’
[A location independent business. I’m alternating between Thailand and Germany.]
- In 26 years I have met a few zooming past me to higher successes.
- I’ve met hundreds who gave up and returned to a day job. I didn’t.
It’s your choice.
This article was first published at RalfSkirr.com.
Category: Internet Business Blog |