EMail Marketers, Format Your Emails In An Instant!
By Ralf Skirr.
Email Marketing with autoresponders is one of the most profitable ways of making money online. It’s an easy and automated way to follow up with your leads and to turn them into customers, repeating customers at best.
There is, however, a very boring aspect in email marketing: preparing your emails for your autoresponder software.
Formatting your emails is a 3-step process:
1. Re-format your source text so that the lines are no longer than 50 to 60 characters per line. Doing this, you get better readability and thus more people will actually read it till the end.
2. Next you must create 2 different versions of your message, 1 being plain text, and the other one being in HTML format.
3. Finally you have to search for each URL in your source text and turn it into an HTML hyperlink for your HTML email.
Now, keep reading, as you’ll certainly like what you are about to read!
For me, this is probably the most boring task in my daily work. That is of course the reason why I’m outsourcing it now.
It’s also the reason why I asked my programmer to create a tool for me and my assistant that helps making email formatting fast and easy.
Knowing that you are likely to have to do the same boring tasks, I’m giving the email formatting tool to the public, so that you and your staff can use it too.
Whenever you have a series of messages to format for your autoresponder, just click to my free email formatting tool, and it will help you do the job.
These are the features:
1. Formatting short lines for easy reading.
2. Creating 2 versions for text and HTML email.
3. Creating the correct source code for your HMTL hyperlinks automatically.
If you’re an affiliate marketer, you will be happy to see that it keeps your affiliate links intact.
Here’s how to use it, it’s so easy, your dog could do it in 3 simple steps:
1. At the top, you will find a box where you paste your original text.
2. Then you click the button ”Click Here to Format Your Email’.
3. Like magic and at the blink of an eye, your email is now formatted and ready to paste into your autoresponder without requiring any tedious work from you! Two text fields are now filled with your nicely formatted text and HTML email.
Check it out for yourself at http://www.InternetBusinessMastermind.com/email-formatting.