Building Your Blog Influence – Networking With Bloggers On Google Plus
By Ralf Skirr.
Google Plus and Google Authorship are increasingly important for bloggers. I invite you to connect with me and
254 597 fellow bloggers on Google Plus.
We'll network and help each other out!
You can join in 3 easy steps.
1. Connect With 187 Bloggers In This Brand New Blogging Circle
Add these people to your circles. Here's how to do it:
- In the blue box below click ‘Add people.’ The original circle will open in Google plus.
- There again click 'Add people.' A popup with circle details will open.
- Type a new name for your new circle, and click the button ‘Create [name of your circle] circle.’
Once you've added our bloggers, proceed to step 2.
2. Join Our Blogger Community
Here’s a buzzing community that attracted more than 460 members in 9 days.
We’ll introduce teams for mutual support [sharing, commenting, feedback, guest blogging], and we answer your questions about blogging and about Google plus.
No spamming with your blog posts, please!
Here are some of the benefits for bloggers:
- You'll be featured in our weekly shared circle.
- Connect and discuss with fellow bloggers.
- Start community projects.
- Blogging Q&A with expert tips.
- Group for mutual commenting on each other's blog.
- Group for mutual sharing blog posts to Google Plus.
- News section for blogging related news and articles.
Once you've joined the community, follow step 3 to get included in our next shared circle.
3. Add Yourself To The Next Blogger Circle
We’ll publish the next circle within a few days. To get included please click the image. You'll be send to a Google plus post about our shared circle.
Read the rules on this post and add your Blog URL to the comments on this Google plus post. [Not on this WordPress post.]
If you followed all 3 steps you've connected with 187 bloggers in your circles, more than 597 bloggers in our community, and your own Google plus profile will be recommended to thousands of Google plus members throughout the week.
Category: Blogger's Journey |