5 Steps To Going Viral On Twitter
By Ralf Skirr.
Copyblogger published a great article titled ’5 Steps To Going Viral On Twitter’.
At Twitter ‘going viral‘ usually means that your Tweet gets re-tweeted by others. The more ‘generations’ of re-tweeting a post of yours gets, the more people will see your message.
The author, Dan Zarella, unveils his detailed research about:
- What phrases work best as ‘call to action’ to make your Tweets go viral?
- What is the best time to post your viral Tweets?
- What’s the most important thing your post needs for best chances to go viral?
- How to increase your rate of ‘virability’?
- What types of content make the Twits fall in love with you and get them to re-tweet?
It’s really a great article, very focused and with clear instructions how to make your marketing messages on Twitter successful.
Read it here: